**Scene: A Cozy Living Room**
**Scene: A Cozy Living Room**
*The room is softly lit, with a warm and inviting ambiance. A woman named Emily sits on a plush sofa, her phone in hand. She takes a deep breath and dials the number for Minamishima, a renowned sushi restaurant in Melbourne.*
**Emily**: (smiling) Hello, I'd like to make a reservation, please.
*The phone rings a few times before a friendly voice answers.*
**Host**: (cheerfully) Good evening, Minamishima. How may I assist you?
**Emily**: Hi, I'd like to reserve a table for two. We're interested in the seven-course sushi meal, but we'd like the option to upgrade to the ten-course meal if possible.
**Host**: Absolutely! We can certainly accommodate that. May I have your name, please?
**Emily**: It's Emily Thompson.
**Host**: Thank you, Emily. And for which date and time would you like to make the reservation?
**Emily**: We'd like to come in next Saturday at 6pm, if that's available.
**Host**: Let me check... (a brief pause) Yes, we have availability for next Saturday at 6pm. I'll reserve a table for two for the seven-course meal with the option to upgrade to the ten-course meal. Is there anything else we can assist you with?
**Emily**: That's perfect, thank you! Just to confirm, we'll be seated at the sushi counter, right?
**Host**: Yes, you'll be seated at the sushi counter for an intimate dining experience. We look forward to welcoming you next Saturday, Emily.
**Emily**: Wonderful, thank you so much! Have a great evening.
**Host**: You too, Emily. See you soon!
*Emily hangs up the phone, a satisfied smile on her face. She looks forward to the exquisite sushi banquet that awaits her and her companion.*
**End Scene**
Comments
Post a Comment