To Lose My Virginity in a Threesome

It was two days after my eighteenth birthday that something happened with Katie and Dunstan. In the office something happened that changed everything. We were sitting in a triangle, the three of us going through our papers and something good had been finalised and Dunstan said he wanted to hug us. So we got up from our chairs, all three of us and Dunstant put his arms around both of us and pulled us in tight to him. At the time, I never really saw anyone besides these two. My whole world revolved around them. He had his arm around me and he had his hand in the niche underneath my bottom, his fingers pushing on my perineum. He held both of us tight and then, the most unbelievable thing happened. The thing that changed everything. He started kissing me, passionately and slowly. And I kissed him. And I liked it. And then he kissed Katie too. Passionately and slow for a few minutes, still holding us both. Then he returned to me and started kissing me some more. Katie spoke up all of a sudden. ‘We’ve already had sex,’ said Katie. ‘Yesterday’. She would’ve known I was a virgin. Definitely. I thought she was or should I say I know she was until she said this. If that day was two days after my 18th birthday, it was auspicious because it was two days after Katie’s 18th birthday. Our birthdays were two days apart. She didn’t speak again or not for some time but Dunstan began tugging at my summer school uniform, pulling my skirt up and playing with my underwear. He had his fingers moving across my pussy without penetrating it. Then, Katie appeared between my legs and pulled my panties down with the touch of a woman and started going down on me as I was standing up. Dunstan continued to kiss me and he pulled at my summer school dress until he pulled it off and he started to fondle and suckle on my breasts as Katie was going down on me. Then, he gestured to Katie to get up on the desk and she continued going down on me for just 20 seconds more until she got on the desk, pulled up her school dress and he pulled her panties up along her legs until they were about half-way to her knees and he had a throbbing erect cock, he pulled a couple of blue packets of lubricant out of his jacket pocket and he rubbed them through his fingers and pushed his fingers into Katie while she held her legs up straight. I was mesmerised, I moved closer. He rubbed the lubricant all over his cock which I thought was pretty big, compared to ones I’ve seen in porn and he slowly pushed himself into her. He didn’t penetrate her very deeply. To me, it looked like he was only fucking her with the head of his cock, not pushing in very deep, not fucking her too hard but soft. He was gently moving just the head of his cock in and out of her and I was playing with my own pussy as he did this. Then, the most amazing thing. He came inside of her and pulled out of her. He then turned to me again, I was still standing just to the side of them. He kissed me some more and he turned me and pushed me onto one of the chairs we had been sitting on before and he bent me right over the back of it until my back was at 90 degrees. I suddenly felt nervous. This would be my first time. But, who better to share it with than the two most important people in my life. I would do anything for them. And what an amazing story to have. To lose my virginity in a threesome. He pulled out another blue packet of lubricant and ran it through his fingers. He then pushed his fingers into me, spreading the lubricant about the lips of my pussy. He then pushed himself into me. He was doing the same thing, I know he was because I could only feel the head of his cock entering me. It was enough, he was big and I felt him entering me fully even though it was just the head. It didn’t take long before I felt it throbbing inside of me and next thing I felt was a stream of hot load entering me, the first time I had ever felt such a thing and I was suddenly in a kind of stupor. One of the biggest things had happened and everything had been changed forever. I felt him pull out of me and looked over my shoulder, where I could see Katie sucking and jacking him off. ‘I promise,’ said Dunstan, ‘All three of us will be married together in one marriage’. He said and we both believed him and we both knew that would mean that the law would have to change.

Comments