Belated Motherland

[Your Address] Bloated, Maryland [Your Email] [Your Phone Number] [Date] [Manager's Name] [Company Name] [Company Address] Dear [Manager's Name], I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request a leave of absence for three days, from [start date] to [end date], due to an illness. I have been overcome by a nasal flu, which has significantly affected my ability to perform my duties effectively. As you know, the New Year is a busy time for our team, and I regret any inconvenience my absence may cause. However, I believe that taking this time to recover will enable me to return to work with renewed energy and focus. I am committed to ensuring a smooth transition during my absence and will do my best to complete any urgent tasks before my leave. Additionally, I will be available via email for any critical matters that may arise. I appreciate your understanding and support in this matter. Please let me know if you require any further information or if there are forms I need to complete to formalize my request. Thank you for considering my leave request, and I look forward to your positive response. Warm regards, [Your Name] [Your Job Title]

Comments