Bituman Heavy and Bland

[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number] [Date] [Manager's Name] [Company's Name] [Company's Address] [City, State, Zip Code] Dear [Manager's Name], I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request a leave of absence for three days, starting from [Start Date] to [End Date], in observance of New Year's Day. Unfortunately, I have been overcome by a nasal flu that has significantly affected my ability to perform my duties effectively. As we approach the New Year, I believe it is essential for me to take this time to recover fully. I am committed to ensuring a smooth workflow during my absence and will make every effort to complete any outstanding tasks before my leave. Additionally, I will be available via email for any urgent matters that may arise, and I will ensure that my responsibilities are delegated appropriately to minimize any disruption. I appreciate your understanding and support during this time. I am confident that with a few days of rest, I will return to work revitalized and ready to contribute to our team's goals in the New Year. Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response. Warm regards, [Your Name] [Your Job Title]

Comments