In A Cocktail Dress

I had met her on an online chatroom for a dating website and we got to chatting and next thing you know, we had decided to meet. I was going to meet her at a bar which was on the ground floor of one of the tall buildings in Southbank. I got dressed, smartly and headed out the doort. I opened the door and the smell of smoke and the chatter of people hit me fast. I had found the right bar. I walked across the floor of the bar, until I saw a beautiful Asian woman in a long cocktail dress. “Gloria,” she said with her hand outstretched. I took her hand and leaned in close to her to whisper in her ear. “Glad I found you,” I said. And we sat down I ordered a drink each. I got a Margeritta and she got a Bloody Mary cocktail. We chatted over our drinks and eventually, she told me that she lived upstairs and that I should come up to her place. We got up and left our spot at the bar and headed into the centre of the building through a back-door. We got in the elevator and headed upstairs to her place. In the elevator, we started kissing and making out and by the time the lift doors opened on the 38th floor, we were tearing each-other’s clothes off. We headed inside and went to her bedroom, where we stripped and she started sucking me off whilst I stood. Then I lay down on the bed and she got on and we fucked. Then she leaned over the bedhead and I entered her from behind and held her breasts while she looked at me from where she was perched on the bedhead until I came.

Comments